Law Student Internship
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we?
Corporify supports the legal management of companies. Our customers are legal departments, investment funds, law firms, and legal advisors. Our SaaS application enables our customers to keep track of their legal assets (share registers, mandates, contracts, …) and automate their workflows (document generation, e-signing, reminders and notifications).
What are we looking for?
As a legal intern at Corporify, you will be responsible for:
- customer success management: onboarding new customers and providing support to existing customers;
- assisting with drafting legal templates for Corporify customers;
- assisting in business development and online visibility (LinkedIn articles, blog posts);
- assisting in ‘legal product development’ – interpretation of legal framework applicable;
- optimizing the Corporify product manual and tutorial documentation.
To perform these tasks, you will be taught how to work with the Corporify software. No programming skills are required, although being tech-savvy is considered an asset. This is a unique opportunity for law students interested in exploring an alternative career path, at the intersection of Law and Technology.
- You are a native Dutch/French speaker and have excellent English writing skills.
- You are a smart and hands on personality, not afraid to pick up the phone
- You have a keen interest in corporate law
- You are interested in legal tech and digital innovation in general
- You want to get your first work experience in a fast paced technology scale up
- You are flexible and have the ability to work remote and autonomously
What do we have to offer?
- A chance to be part of an ambitious and rapidly growing team
- A young and entrepreneurial environment
- Hands-on learning experience
- A challenging problem domain
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Digital Legal Entity Management & Corporate Housekeeping ⚖️