Senior Frontend Developer
PocketLaw is looking for an experienced front-end developer that is as excited as us about disrupting and transforming the legal industry by empowering companies to do legal themselves.
What you will do
- As a front-end developer in our tech team, you will have a direct impact on how our product is being built and use the latest technologies such as React, Next.js, GraphQL and styled-components
- Work closely with our designers to ensure UI and UX is on point
- Together with our team you will develop new features and make sure our current features can be extended to support our fast growth
- Be at the heart of the company - work closely with both our Business team as well as our Product team to make sure PocketLaw is at the forefront in LegalTech.
Who you are
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience including frameworks like React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, ...
- Be able to write semantic and accessible HTML and CSS
- Be completely independent and self-sufficient in leading your own projects, as well as a team player with little prestige, providing support wherever is needed
- Be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
What would make you stand out
- Experience working with Apollo Graphql
- Experience from a start-up/growth company
- Experience with React hooks
- Experience working with styled-components
- Experience working with Next.js
- Experience with creating and maintaining component libraries
What benefits you'll enjoy
- A competitive salary and the option to participate in our incentive program
- 6 weeks of paid vacation + the day off on your birthday :)
- A cool, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- A remote-first company
- A nice office space, at a prime location in the centre of Stockholm
Why you should join our team
- We have a lot of fun!
- We are providing groundbreaking solutions that have a significant impact on how our customers run their everyday businesses.
- We are backed by some of the best investors in the Nordics
- The LegalTech industry is still in an early phase and PocketLaw is one of the leading companies in Europe!
Your application has been successfully submitted.