Legal Product Manager
PocketLaw empowers companies worldwide to succeed by providing them with a digital "all-in-one" solution for legal. Our goal is to drive the transformation of the legal industry by using cutting edge technology to create the legal services of tomorrow.
After a huge success in Sweden, we are now entering the UK to improve the offering of legal services to also British companies. To succeed with becoming the number one legal solution for business in the UK, we need the best people on the ground - passionate, fearless and eager to challenge the status quo.
What we are looking for
As a Legal Product Manager you will play an important role in our growth journey. Together with our lead executives and Legal Team, you will be responsible for developing PocketLaw’s legal content in the UK market and drive customer success.
What you will do
Secure our position as the #1 B2B digital platform and partner for legal services in the UK, by:
- Creating updated and on point legal documents and policies in respect of the UK market
- Supporting customer success and make sure existing customers are satisfied with our service and continue using it on a weekly basis
- Continuously suggesting improvements and development of our product
- Supporting and creating a solid network of strategic partnerships with lawyers and industry experts
- Reviewing and managing our legal content strategy
- Drafting legal content for marketing purposes
Who you are
We believe that having the right team is crucial to our success and focus on hiring the best person with the right mindset and who shares our values. We want to build a strong, diversified team with different skill sets and experiences.
That said, as a minimum, we would like you to have:
- UK law degree (LLB) or higher
- Excellent commercial skills and experience from working with larger transactions and supporting commercial deals
- Minimum 5-7 years as a qualified lawyer - with experience as in-house counsel and/or from working for a reputable law firm
- Experience or specialise in Corporate, Commercial, GDPR or Regulatory matters;
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent networking and social skills
- Adaptable with good work ethic as well as an eagerness to learn
- Track record of drafting and implementing policies and procedures as well as templates and contractual documents
- Strong organisational skills and time management
What would make you stand out
- Experience of working in a high-growth, owner-operated or venture capital backed business and/or experience of working in multinational companies or organisations
- Excellent knowledge of legal risk management from a practical perspective
- Personal network of lawyers, in-house counsels and other executives in the UK
- Knowledge, experience and network in the legal tech market in the UK
What benefits you'll enjoy
- A good salary and the option to participate in our incentive program
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- A cool, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- Ambitious and stimulating colleagues
- Flexible working
Why you should join
The legal industry is transforming and this is your chance to drive the change and build the legal ecosystem of tomorrow - not only in the UK, but also globally. You will thrive under a lot of freedom and individual empowerment, together with strong team support.
Your application has been successfully submitted.