Fliplet is a prefab app builder that has over 60 clients globally, most of them are international with over 1,000 staff members. We have over 120,000 users of our technology every month in over 20 countries.
Fliplet combines the benefits of no-code tools with the feature customisation of open-source software. We're on a mission to enable anyone to create beautiful and powerful apps. We believe there's huge untapped potential that can be realised by allowing a wider set of people to create apps.
The Account Executive role will work closely with the Commercial Director and Customer Success Department to grow the number of enterprise customers, focusing on specific industries within the professional services arena.
Due to our success, we are looking to expand our sales team. This role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business that has already built a dazzling reputation in the industry. There is fantastic scope for career development and great financial rewards - you just need to demonstrate commitment, a fantastic work ethic and a willingness to go above and beyond. We are looking for the very best people to join our team so if you have the experience, the skills and the desire to help Fliplet continue to deliver exceptional growth, get in touch.
As an Account Executive, you will run the sales process for New Business.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Raise awareness and educate prospects about Fliplet, our products, services, company, and customers using the Challenger Sale methodology.
- Engage and build relationships with all current and potential law firm customers in the defined territory.
- Providing constant feedback to the Commercial Director to improve sales strategy, process and establish a new way to reach the target
- Define and produce robust business cases for clients to explain the value of the Fliplet proposition.
- Negotiate at the highest levels (C-Suite) on multi-year agreements
- Build relationships with all stakeholders from Champions to Decision Makers to leverage their impact during the sales process.
- Understand the buying personas and processes internally.
- Identify and develop a pipeline of opportunities in the defined territory
- Participate in marketing efforts such as attending conferences, events, and engaging in social media as directed
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on products, pricing, success or lack of success of implementations, etc
- Keep CRM up to date
We would like to talk to you if you are:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in sales, where you consistently met or exceeded quota
- Enjoys problem-solving
- Experience in enterprise sales
- Experience in B2B software sales
- Skilled in Challenger Sale, MEDDIC, BANT
- Efficient CRM database management (Pipedrive)
- Solid rapport building skills and demonstrable negotiation skills
- Methodical, organised and able to prioritise your workload efficiently and independently
- (Desirable) Professional Services sector knowledge
- (Desirable) Experience selling into Law firms and corporate law departments.
- (Desirable) Selling to European/US law firms
Benefits & Perks
At Fliplet, our team is our best asset. We are surrounded by smart and talented people who value hard work, who always want to improve.
- A fast-paced environment, challenging tasks that have a significant impact on the business
- £500 annual budget for your professional development, that can be used for books, audiobooks, courses, conferences, etc
- £300 remote working budget to help you have a fantastic home working setup
- £300 annual charity budget to support your fundraising activities
- £1,000 annual health and wellness budget for anything that improves your health and wellness
- Possible travel (UK and US) once we will be allowed to travel again
- And social (virtual) Friday drinks and some great team-building events.
Your application has been successfully submitted.