Senior Manager - Innovation & Legal Technology
We are looking to grow our award-winning Innovation and Legal Technology team with an ambitious Senior Manager. Reporting to the Head of Innovation and Legal Technology, this individual will help to deliver measurable efficiencies across the Firm and to our clients.
As part of the Leadership Team of the Innovation and Legal Technology team, the Senior Manager will lead the internal efficiencies pillar. This includes oversight and involvement across a varied and wide range of significant projects for our divisions.
The Senior Manager will provide significant input into the ongoing development and direction of the ILT team, which will include leading specific team development projects. You will work closely with the Head of ILT (Partner) and other senior members of the team, who manage the other strategic pillars.
To succeed in this opportunity, you will have:
- Prior experience of working in a technical change environment preferably, within the legal sector
- Project management/change delivery experience
- An understanding of the challenges affecting law firms and the changing legal services market
- An understanding of how legal work is delivered
- Good understanding of law firm environment and commercials (i.e. financial, performance metrics)
- People management experience
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to get buy-in from others
Your application has been successfully submitted.