Customer Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently seeking a Customer Account Manager to join our Customer Enablement team. This role is for tenacious and driven individuals who are customer first naturals. This role has been designed to ensure maximum health for Clio customers who are through their onboarding period and may need a little additional help or could be (or become) a Clio promoter.
This role is available to candidates in Burnaby or Toronto.
What your team does:
Our Account Management team is accountable for a large and diverse account base in terms of legal coverage: different law types (criminal, corporate, family for example), different customer types (lawyers, paralegals, office staff etc.), varied firms sizes and a varied workload. The team works to quickly connect with a customer on delivering value, and enable the relationship to guide the customer to first value, further value or away from churn. Accounts managers also take on any incoming refund requests and some accounts who may be looking to cancel.
What you’ll work on:
- Directly impacting important KPIs such as proactive churn prevention, adoption, expansion, customer retention, plus various project deliverables;
- Proactively reaching out to customers to ensure they are receiving value from Clio;
- Re-engaging customers with Clio usage through your understanding of the product, customer personas and the value available to our customers;
- Identifying, acting upon, and converting revenue opportunities; providing analysis on conversion success, and iterating on opportunity type;
- Reaching out to promoters for the brand, referrals, revenue and possible advocacy opportunities;
- Managing and retaining incoming lifecycle opportunities such as refunds and escalations;
- Sharing feedback with the Product organisation to ensure we are building with customer front of mind;
- Work on and lead (where appropriate) customer driven projects.
What you may have:
- 2+ Customer Success/Service/Support experience
- 2+ years in an account manager or similar function
- Sales experience
- Experience working in or closely with Sales organizations
- SaaS experience
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Salesforce experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Run your law firm from anywhere.