Strategic Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Helping the world agree more means we must understand and solve the problems of people who need Juro the most. That number is accelerating fast — we serve high-growth companies like Deliveroo, Cazoo, Luno and Curve with our all-in-one contract automation platform.
We take customer success literally. Making customers successful means solving their problems — what brought them to Juro in the first place — well in advance of their subscription renewals. With churn under 1% per month we're doing pretty well so far. But we don't just want to do well: we want to do great. That's why we're looking for our first Strategic Customer Success Manager to take ownership of our high-touch customer accounts.
We're looking for someone with a history in high-growth B2B SaaS companies — if you're that rare unicorn with a background in law or (dare we say) legal tech, even better! But either way, we want to hear from you.
🌠 Your mission
To make customers successful by proactively solving their problems with contract automation. That means being a trusted advisor and source of guidance on Juro while identifying expansion opportunities to help them grow their use of our platform & reduce churn.
👉 Success for you means:
- Maintain an excellent health score — we monitor customer health in Planhat — by keeping and flipping accounts to green (~80% of your role)
- Meet our Customer Success team's net revenue expansion target by securing renewals in a portfolio of high-touch accounts (~10% of your role)
- Identify expansion opportunities in those accounts to drive success-qualified leads (CSQLs) (~10% of your role)
📬 We'd love to hear from you if...
You've been in an environment where:
- you have ca. 5 years* in a results-driven Customer Success role at a high-growth, venture-backed B2B SaaS company.
- you nurtured a portfolio of 10-15 high-touch customer accounts.
- you worked with accounts of >$50k in annual contract value.
- you have a track record of good renewal numbers in your portfolio — e.g. churn ≤4%.
- (Bonus if you have a background in law or legal tech.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The contract collaboration platform.