This job is no longer accepting applications.
What are we looking for?
The NLP Expert will play a pivotal role in building our Natural Language processing, understanding and generating capabilities.
As an NLP Expert, the primary purpose of your role is to:
- Read, document, understand, test, re-factor, modify, optimise and improve existing Python codebase
- Explore, document, analyse, aggregate, label, clean, transform and manipulate datasets
- Improve our existing language-related models recall, precisions and other related-KPIs
- Create new language models for our existing products and use cases as well as new ones
- Use, refine and develop Machine Translation tools
- Help us develop and execute our innovation strategy
- Augment our data to train models to handle even more cases
- And much more...
- Linguistics and/or Text Mining Degree. Strong Quantitative background is a plus
- Experience with PyTorch/Tensorflow
- Experience with spaCy and/or other NLP tools such as Gensim/NLTK is a must
- Experience with either AWS/Azure/GCP or More than one is a plus
- The ability to read and perform reproducible research is a plus
- Experience with other kinds of machine learning models for OCR, audio/video applications is a plus
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing startup, to be able to experiment with new ideas and see them implemented
- Work in a truly meritocratic, diverse organisation and alongside highly motivated individuals working together on the same mission
- A chance to work with some of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations
- Training and support
- Competitive compensation package
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible Working
- Equipment (where needed)
Most importantly, if you’re someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to get their hands dirty to help us exceed our wildest expectations, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
drafting made simple