Legal Automation Internship
Sydney NSW, Australia
he recruitment team is motivated by the passion to recognise rising talent. Our internship program places the best students in a structured 14-week program to focus on all things legal drafting and document automation. Interns will grow technically and personally through their experiences with their mentor, manager and team.
This is a rare opportunity for talented students to exercise their research and critical thinking skills while helping develop the technology that makes our platform the first of its kind in Australia. Beyond the tech and business side of things, interns will also be gaining experience in more traditional legal areas such as contract drafting and legal research.
Instead of photocopying or going to fetch coffee all day, you will be involved in the critical functions of the organisation and your work will affect the overall accomplishment of Lawpath’s goals. Law students from all disciplines are encouraged to apply. PLT students are also highly encouraged to apply!
- Currently studying a law degree
- Commit to a minimum of 2 days per week for the duration of the internship
- Strong interest in legal technology and non-traditional legal services
- Familiarity with NewLaw and legal technology
- Previous legal experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Passionate, energetic, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Researching a wide range of legal documents
- Drafting legal documents such as resolutions, waivers, non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements etc.
- Formatting documents for readability and concision
- Converting documents into usable code for online consumption
- Assisting in the development and testing of new products
Work from Home Policy:
- If you are working 2 days per week you will be required to come into the office for one of those two days.
- All candidates will be considered including international students.
Please email your CV, Cover letter (no more than one page), and academic transcript to email@example.com. If you are a PLT student please include the number of days you would like to attend. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them, so the sooner you apply, the better!
Your application has been successfully submitted.