Enterprise Legal Management Technology Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USA
The role of technology in legal functions is growing exponentially and allowing legal departments to transform how they improve their processes, increase efficiencies and transform the future of they manage their legal operations. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing legal transformation through a technology lens and partnering with a team of experts and global legal departments at the cutting edge of digital legal, contracting transformation and legal operations enablement; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What You’ll Do
As a professional in Deloitte’s Tax Management Consulting (TMC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations, automation, data wrangling and document extraction and data management and analytics that help legal departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that streamline their process and increase efficiency; leveraging numerous Enterprise Legal Management (“ELM”) (ebilling, matter management, contract management and associated applications.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a team as it expands and help us position Deloitte as the clear legal technology leader.
As a Enterprise Legal Management Technology Manager, You Will Contribute To The Growth And Success Of Deloitte Tax LLP In a Variety Of Ways, Including
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize legal processes, leveraging technology to align legal software with the clients’ specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and leverage technology and innovative solutions to address the legal department
- Support: Provide training around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years’ experience with legal and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related area
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Legal Tracker, TeamConnect, Passport, Onit and CounselLink.
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or QlikView and others
- LLM, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other applicable certification with technologies mentioned above
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship – Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with Big 4, legal software firm or equivalent
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, Sirion or Icertis and other Contract Lifecycle Management (“CLM”) related or similar technologies
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization, guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting processes
- Experience working directly with clients
- Certifications with any of the tools mentioned, as well as, PMP or PMI-ACP, and/or Scrum Master
Your application has been successfully submitted.