Copenhagen, Denmark Remote
We are looking for an experienced content creator to join our marketing team.
We have a relatively small marketing team with a great skill combination. More ambitious goals and a need for speed are moving our bar upwards, so now we need you.
You will be responsible for producing high-quality content such as blog posts, ebooks, webinars, podcasts, UX-copywriting and advertisement. You will also have the chance to help out with writing op-eds for the press and position Contractbook as a thought-leader within the future of work and legal tech.
The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organisational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
The hard skills you need are
- You are not just fluent in English. You master the language to perfection mr. Shakespeare.
- Your writing skills are refined and your grammar is always correct. You will be able to find all mistakes in this post.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You are a creative and original idea machine. This post would be way more thrilling if you wrote it.
- You know the basics of search engine optimisation.
- You can make the complex simple and the boring attention-grabbing.
- You are somehow tech-savvy. We are trying to be a futuristic tech company, so...
Your colleagues say that you
- have a wild and quirky way of thinking.
- are ambitious and adventurous
- are creative and entrepreneurial
- are a strong, actionable communicator
- are firm on the project deliverables when you need to be
- are inquisitive and curious
- cannot stand buzzwords and big egos
What it is like working at Contractbook
We work distributed and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours and environments. Our team is free to choose when and where they work. However, you are also welcome at our office in Copenhagen. We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat organisation structure and trust everyone to self-organise their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organisation. We simplify our work processes as much as possible and use tools to give every team member what they need. We use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performances. We always test the latest updates and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.
We are building a harmonic group of unselfish team players. We do not allow brilliant jerks, even if it means that we miss out on some talented people. What is essential for us, is that you fit into our culture and that you show openness, ambition and motivation. In return, we will facilitate an environment where talented people can learn, grow and boost their career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.