New York, NY, USA Remote
We are looking for our second dedicated growth orientated person to join the marketing tribe.
We have a relatively small marketing team with a great skill combination. More ambitious goals and a need for speed are moving our bar upwards, so now we need you.
This is an amazing opportunity for the T-shaped marketer. You will be our second dedicated growth person and you will be working closely with the entire commercial team, but you will be responsible for defining, leading and eventually scaling our marketing opportunities.
The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organisational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
The hard skills you need are
- an ability to soak up knowledge...
- ...and transfer knowledge in a simple and effective way
- an independent mindset
- the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- a talent for stakeholder management with internal teams, external agencies and freelancers
- the ability to PUMP! PUMP! PUMP! You must make sure we deliver on our strong growth targets.
- an ability to define a strategy and promote content such as white papers, eBooks, customer references, and blog posts.
- an ability to drive all go-to-market efforts with a series of online and offline activities to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, keep customers engaged and support the cross-marketing team efforts.
- able to support customer succes and sales with delivering marketing collateral
Your colleagues say that you
- are entrepreneurial and creative
- are a strong, actionable communicator.
- are a true problem solver
- can be firm on project deliverables when you need to be
- are inquisitive and curious
- cannot stand buzzwords and big egos.
Your mom says that you
- are productive and efficient - you get things done
- can do just about anything if you put your mind to it.
- never sat still when you were a child and always wanted to experience new things.
- are ready to get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it)
- are always keeping busy.
What it is like working at Contractbook
We work distributed and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours and environments. Our team is free to choose when and where they work. However, you are also welcome at our office in Copenhagen. We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat organisation structure and trust everyone to self-organise their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organisation. We simplify our work processes as much as possible and use tools to give every team member what they need. We use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performances. We always test the latest updates and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.
We are building a harmonic group of unselfish team players. We do not allow brilliant jerks, even if it means that we miss out on some talented people. What is essential for us, is that you fit into our culture and that you show openness, ambition and motivation. In return, we will facilitate an environment where talented people can learn, grow and boost their career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.