Sales Development Representative
We are hiring for a second SDR to support the expansion of our sales team and overall activity. execute on the sales process to acquire new customers and to hit ambitious revenue targets in 2021. We will have at least 3 fully ramped AEs in Q2 (likely 4) and need support to ensure that enough qualified leads are in the pipeline (along with firm research, contact mapping etc).
We’re a small, high-energy team where everyone plays a critical role in improving our products and processes.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile and not ego-driven. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ve done
- 1+ years as an SDR in a B2B SaaS company
- Sold to professional service businesses
- Experience in detailed research, CRM management and contact mapping
What you might have done
- Sold to Law firms / the Legal sector
- Worked in the legaltech, fintech, regtech
- Experience researching multiple stakeholders per customer
What you're like
- You’re process driven and disciplined with your approach.
- You are ambitious and a high-performer and have consistently hit your activity targets when working in other businesses
- You are a constant and proactive learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- You strive to be a pioneer of new techniques and approaches
- Salary is market rate but dependent on experience
- Additional bonuses & 3 month ramp-up period
- Share options, so we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
Your application has been successfully submitted.