Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced product marketeer to drive usage and adoption of Legl’s products. You will be working cross-functionally to ensure that the way we bring our products to market translates into commercial outcomes (ACV and revenue).
Ultimately this role is responsible for customer awareness, understanding and upsell of new features and products. You will play a critical part in our business growth in an exciting and highly rewarding role. You will play a key role in our mission to digitise and modernise the way that law firms run their businesses.
What you’re like:
- You’re someone who can create order out of chaos
- You are data-informed but also creative enough to identify the right tone of voice
- You understand products and are passionate about seeing the impact a product can have with our customers
- You are able to educate, empathise with and tell compelling stories to our customers
- You are curious about (and unphased by) the technicalities of the Legal industry and the competitive landscape
- You have worked closely with products as a Product Marketing Manager in tech startup environments
- You have led successful cross-functional projects to launch new products and features
- You have communicated new products and launches both internally and externally through excellent content and appropriate channels, considering the customer journey at all times
Bonus (absolutely not a must):
- You have worked in LegalTech, FinTech or RegTech
- You may have experience with the legal industry in some capacity
- You’ve been on a journey with a growing B2B2C startup, where you have seen first hand the ambition, collaboration and agility that can enable a team of smart people to change the world
- Share options, so we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
Your application has been successfully submitted.