Customer Support Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Clio is more than just a tech company–we are a global leader that is transforming the legal experience for all by bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice .
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Operations Specialist to join our Revenue Operations department in Burnaby , Calgary , or Toronto .
What Your Team Does
Revenue Operations has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating and revenue-retaining teams. We directly support Sales, Marketing, Channel, Customer Enablement and Customer Support by providing insights, reducing friction, and enabling teams to be innovative and self-sufficient.
Who You Are
You will be working on the Customer Success Operations team in the Revenue Operations department. Your team is responsible for enabling data driven decision making, operational efficiencies, and enabling our teams to provide world class customer experiences. This role will be cross-functional with deep partnerships with many areas of the business including Customer Support, Customer Enablement, Data Insights, Customer Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Business Operations. This role will be a key partner for our entire Customer Support department including, front-line support, technical escalations, billing and specialized teams.
We are looking for someone who cares deeply about Customer Success teams and their unique needs in order to be able to drive efficiencies and create ideal customer experiences. The ideal candidate would have a passion for operations and a desire to deeply understand the complex challenges that our Customer Support teams face. You need to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment, where you are faced with new opportunities and challenges often.
What You’ll Work On
- Work closely with Customer Support team leadership to identify key gaps and areas for efficiency improvements while helping to define business problems and recommend solutions.
- Manage and administer our Customer Support Organization’s tech stack including Zendesk, Talkdesk, and other related tools.
- Partner with Customer Support leadership and data analytics to support and develop KPIs, metrics reviews and SLA management.
- Partner closely with Knowledge management, Voice of the Customer, Customer Education and Learning and Development teams to create great customer experience programs.
- Execute and launch tooling and process changes in collaboration with our stakeholder leadership team, while providing support through documentation and training.
- Partner closely with the Revenue Operations, IT, Security and Data Analytics teams to turn business requirements into reality.
- Collaborate effectively with decision makers, stakeholders, and end users to deliver on tactical initiatives.
- Develop a deep working knowledge of Customer Support processes and functions.
- Support our teams as the primary point of contact for daily troubleshooting and request submissions
- Other duties as required
What You May Have
- 2+ years in Customer Support, Customer Success or Customer Success Operations
- 2+ years in SAAS environment
- Bonus points: 1+ years of experience in operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Natural curiosity and drive to improve
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new and changing systems / tools
- Proactive mindset, constantly thinking outside the box to employ creative solutions where appropriate
- Meticulous organization, high standards of accuracy, and strong attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transform the legal experience for all.