Vendor Relationship Manager
Our community of legal technology vendors needs a new champion. Is that you?
Reynen Court is on a mission to revolutionize how law firms and legal departments select, test, deploy, and manage #LegalTech.
Our Vendors Group has built partnerships with over 150 of the world’s most exciting legal technology providers, bringing solutions ranging from large transaction management platforms to niche artificial intelligence products into the Reynen Court marketplace. We need another passionate advocate of legal tech and transformation to join our team to help us go faster, reach further, and delight our vendor community! We need someone to become our vendors’ go-to contact in Reynen Court – someone who takes a detailed interest in their solutions, understands their market position and ambitions, and proactively develops those relationships.
This new role is about taking ownership of a portfolio of vendor relationships and working with those vendors to maximize the value they get from being a part of the Reynen Court ecosystem and help them thrive in our marketplace. This will involve owning regular relationship updates, actively listening to vendor feedback, and engaging with those vendors as a trusted source of feedback and support. You will also have opportunities to lead your own initiatives to deliver new value to our vendors, and to lead an active role in helping find market fit between our vendors and our platform users.
Who we’re looking for:
Are you an enthusiastic advocate for change in legal services? Are you a “people person” who can build trust and put yourself in the shoes of others? Are you someone who is positive and optimistic about the opportunities of legal innovation, and who can carry that attitude forward with confidence and authenticity? Then we’ve got the role for you!
What we need:
- Prior experience in an account management or a relationships role (we’re looking for around 1-2 years of working as a legal technologist, legal analyst, vendor sales, after sales support, business development or similar whether in private practice, in-house, or for a vendor)
- A passion for legal tech and a desire to expand your knowledge (an enthusiasm to learn and grow in this exciting sector is a must!)
- An excellent communicator who we can trust and empower to represent us with our vendor community (you’ll be given a great deal of autonomy, backed up with as much support from senior leadership as you need)
What we want:
- We love candidates who thrive on navigating complexity and feel at home in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, empowered by ambiguity and energized by breaking new ground.
- Some project management experience would be highly beneficial, as the role involves being responsible for your own projects against timelines and milestones.
- This isn’t a sales role, but some understanding/experience of the legal tech sales cycle would be a benefit (whether from the buyer side or seller side)
- Finally, we’re hoping to find a deeply curious and ambitious person, who can take the responsibilities of this role and own them completely. This role is very much about building relationships and being a key part of a fast-growing and exciting company!
What you will get:
We believe what we are building is unique and amazing. Here are some reasons why you might want to join us on this exciting journey.
- It is a rare opportunity to be an early contributor to an industry-shaping platform.
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the hottest and most exciting legal technology vendors, and your knowledge of the global legal technology market will very quickly become second to none!
- You get to work in a truly multi-cultural environment (we have colleagues from more than ten nationalities spread across four continents) where what matters is what you bring to the table and not how you look, speak or dress.
- You will have freedom to work remotely. We prefer candidates who are based in either the European time zones or the US east coast time zone.
- If you prefer to work from an office, then we also have a lovely office in the heart of Amsterdam (and will reopen our New York City office just as soon as COVID allows!).
- You will enjoy unlimited vacation days.
You will receive an attractive compensation package, including stock options, commensurate with the value you bring to the company. Excellent candidates will also have significant opportunities for growth and advancement based on performance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your single secure platform for AI and other legal technology.