Quality Assurance Engineer
Legartis is looking for a passionate, self-driven individual who wants to be a part of something big. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team for the upcoming growth phase of our company.
You will be joining an experienced and established engineering team to increase the platform's reliability and make sure that our solution meets the expected criteria. Our company is growing rapidly and we need to be able to deploy new features of our complex, distributed system with confidence. You will develop automated testing protocols spanning over micro-service backend system, conventional web applications and Microsoft Word add-in.
Your New Company
We are Legartis, a LegalTech startup that changes the way contracts are analyzed. Our SaaS solution uses AI to review contracts. We deliver the same result a legal professional does, but a lot faster. We are a growing and ambitious team determined to liberate our users from repetitive, tedious work. Our customers are successful European companies like Framatome, HAWE Hydraulics, and many more. Since our incorporation in 2017, we have won various awards such as the Swiss Fintech Awards, we were listed as a Top100 startup in Switzerland, and we were named by Forbes as one of the best AI startups in the DACH region.
Your New Team Culture
Your new team is highly motivated and skilled, with a distinct collaborative spirit. Legartis is built on a co-creational culture of exploration, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and we let our personalities shine through in everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you?
- Collaborate with the product owners to develop a testable definition of done for existing and future features
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop an automated test suite in the state-of-the-art Continuous Integration pipeline
- Develop a workflow for testing: write test cases, define procedures etc.
- Quality assurance mindset: trying to break complex systems in any way imaginable
- Experience with manual and automated testing of web applications, preferably with Cypress or Selenium
- Plus: Experience with version control tools
- Plus: Basic knowledge of Python programming language
- Plus: Experience with working in agile, product-driven environment
- You are open for change, honest, have a genuine interest in people, work smart, have passion for innovation, show your commitment and want to enjoy work and have fun whilst giving your best!
- A position that offers the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Young, talented, motivated, positive team with a sense of humour.
- Supportive work culture, in which everyone is committed to building a successful business.
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and direct feedback.
- A competitive salary including stock options (ESOP);
- 5 weeks of vacation with the possibility to take an additional 2 weeks of unpaid leave.
- Flexible home-office possibilities.
- Centrally located, modern office in Zurich.
- Regular team activities.
We are Legartis, a LegalTech startup that changes the way contracts are analyzed today. Our SaaS solution uses AI to review contracts, just like a professional does, but a lot faster. We are a growing and ambitious team determined to eliminate repetitive work from the lives of our users. Since our incorporation in 2017, we have won various awards such as the Swiss Fintech Awards, were listed as a Top100 startup in Switzerland or named by Forbes as one of the best AI startups in the DACH region.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Legartis makes legal work convenient and efficient; identify, classify and understand your contracts within seconds.