Athennian skilled Paralegal
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Want to join one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People and a firm that is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers?
Our Vancouver office has been named one of BC's top employers for five consecutive years and this is an opportunity for you to join the world’s largest law firm, a firm that offers opportunities to build your career while growing your skills and deepening your expertise.
The Paralegal will support the corporate services department and be responsible for:
- Generating annual return packages (including annual returns and resolutions) for British Columbia and Federal entities and monitoring of applicable deadlines
- Generating annual returns for all Canadian jurisdictions and liaising with extra-provincial agents and monitoring of applicable deadlines
- Electronic filing of annual returns and notices with BC Online
- Creating corporate profiles and maintenance of information within internal corporate database (Athennian).Communication with corporate clients
- Supporting a positive department image and culture
- Participating on the Athennian Project team and is a champion of the Athennian Platform
- Participating in special projects in response to firm initiatives
- Taking initiative and evaluates the efficiency of certain work processes and procedures and makes suggestions to improve quality and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of working experience in a corporate services department
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to meet required deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, use judgement, make decisions and accept responsibility effectively
- Communicates in a clear and precise manner
- Demonstrates a team approach and supports colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multiple priorities to meet necessary deadlines
Your application has been successfully submitted.