Sales Operations Specialist
As a Sales Operations Specialist at Ledgy, your mission is to help us scale our footprint in Europe by partnering with senior sales leaders to develop and oversee effective sales processes, implement new tools, and provide data-driven insights to grow our revenue and team performance
At Ledgy, you will...
- Be part of our tightly-knit Biz Dev and Rev Ops team from day 1, working and learning directly from our experienced Head of Biz Dev and Rev Ops Lead
- Implement sales automation tools with a focus on scalability in order to identify and reduce bottlenecks 💻
- Manage and analyze all of our CRM data to identify new opportunities and perform sales forecasting to help senior leaders plan for future growth 🎯
- Map out expansion plays, automate our sales compensation scheme as well as set up team-wide KPIs
- Build relationships with founders and leaders of the best startups and scale-ups from Europe and beyond and understand the venture world inside out🤝
- Have monthly 1-on-1s with your Rev Ops team lead to fuel your professional and personal growth
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you...
- Are technically savvy, highly driven (go above and beyond), independent, and have the capability to build a solid business report 👩🚀
- Are energized by designing and implementing processes and growth enabling initiatives for scale 📈
- Are someone who can “get their hands dirty” but also up-level to think strategically 💪
- Are passionate about learning new skills in a fast-paced environment ⭐
- Have at least 2-3 years of Sales or Sales Ops experience working in high-growth B2B SaaS startups ideally from Series A - Series B (20 to 150 headcount)
- Are a true team player, gaining joy from collaborative environments with healthy debate, ideation, and ownership
- Are able to easily communicate complex technical problems to "non-techies" and have experience in managing senior stakeholders
You'll be an even greater fit if you...
- Have experience selling alongside a sales team in a B2B SaaS startup
- Know the ins and outs of SaaS billing and pricing structures and models
- Have subject matter expertise in modern Sales tools
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.