Legal Community Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
InCloudCounsel is seeking a Community Manager to join our rapidly growing team. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software.
Our global network of lawyers deliver the legal services component of our business. We partner with a variety of solo practitioners and small boutique law firms and match them with Fortune 500 enterprises to negotiate high-volume corporate contracts via our tech-enabled platform.
The Community Manager is responsible for the success and engagement of all law firm partners on the InCloudCounsel platform. This role will report to the VP of Legal Partnerships and will receive a competitive compensation package, including full benefits. The preferred locations for this role are New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Boston.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Feedback management: own the community feedback loop from survey design to reporting. [Experience with NPS survey design and implementation preferred.]
- Advocacy: become a trusted advisor and advocate for our legal community.
- Onboarding: ensure a seamless onboarding experience for all community members.
- Client engagement: coordinate client engagements with the Account Management team.
- Community success: support and expand our thriving global community of lawyers and legal professionals through creative programming, resource management, and platform networking.
- Experience: 4+ years of workforce or community management in a professional services industry including legal, financial services, or other tech-enabled platforms.
- Credentials: Bachelor’s Degree required; JD or MBA (or Master’s equivalent) a plus.
- Organizational & leadership excellence: significant experience navigating complex or matrixed organizations. You operate easily in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and can identify issues quickly and propose solutions with minimal supervision.
- Prioritization: you are adept at managing multiple programs simultaneously.
- Communication and presentation skills: you have significant experience presenting ideas to cross-functional teams and senior management; your written and visual materials are succinct and clear.
- Interpersonal savvy: your high EQ allows you to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Attention to detail: you don’t need to be a lawyer, but you do need to know that lawyers LOVE to spot a typo so be prepared to work with an exacting (but lovable) audience.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
Your application has been successfully submitted.