Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
InCloudCounsel is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing company and marketing team!
InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software.
This will be a critical role to help develop the foundation of Product Marketing, execute go-to-market strategies for products that are disrupting the legal industry, and work closely with leading global enterprise customers to truly set InCloudCounsel apart as a leading alternative legal services provider. The role will initially focus on our new SaaS product, Insight, a solution designed to help our clients organize, manage, and comply with the vast number of obligations contained in their most complex legal documents.
The role will report directly to our VP of Product Marketing and the package includes a competitive base salary and benefits. The Product Marketing Manager can join our San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York offices. The preferred location for this role is San Francisco.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Customer expert: Talk regularly to customers and prospects to develop a rich understanding of our customers, their needs and how to drive value for them - including buyer personas and key use cases
- Positioning and messaging: Develop clear, compelling messaging that sets us apart from competitors and drives sales in both existing and new markets.
- Product launches: Partner with the product team to develop overall launch strategy and plans for new product launches.
- Enablement: Work with customer-facing teams to create impactful narratives and content that drive new customer acquisition and upsell opportunities.
- Metrics and iteration: Develop and track metrics (both qualitative and quantitative) that help us understand the success of our products in the market and seek to continuously improve upon that success.
Skills & Requirements
- Storytelling: You have deep empathy for customers and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data-driven: You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- Organized: You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Passionate about technology: You are keen to learn about how things work and are not afraid to dig into the nitty gritty details of our technology and how it applies to legal documents.
- Ambitious: You are eager to make an impact at InCloudCounsel; you thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right; you are excited to develop new processes.
- A team player: This role will collaborate with basically every team at InCloudCounsel; you are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Experience: 3+ years’ product marketing experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.