Director Account Management
Los Angeles, CA, USA
InCloudCounsel is seeking a Director to join the Account Management team of our rapidly growing company. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
The Director will work with InCloudCounsel’s Managing Directors to manage day-to-day operations of existing client relationships as well as developing new accounts in order to achieve our growth objectives.
This is a unique opportunity for a junior to mid-level Corporate associate who is looking to pivot to a business role. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced InCloudCounsel account managers and ultimately build a significant book of business which you will oversee independently. Director compensation includes a competitive base salary, equity, commission, and full benefits. The company has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, and Hong Kong. We are open to applicants in the U.S., including in cities outside our key office locations.*
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Strategic Planning: work with our Managing Directors to guide the strategic vision for managing and growing accounts
- Account Growth: Develop customer relationships, pursue opportunities for additional revenue streams and promote growth within strategic client accounts
- Process Design: design and implement custom processes for new engagements in response to specific client needs
- Account Onboarding: lead a new client from the initial onboarding call to full engagement
- Account Management: manage client relationships to ensure that work is being processed appropriately, product improvements are enhancing the user experience and all revenue opportunities are being pursued
- Attorney Management: work with the attorney engagement team to manage the InCloudCounsel attorney community, ensuring that the attorneys remain happy and engaged
- Product Development: work with the engineering team to translate attorney and client feedback into product improvements that will make the InCloudCounsel application work better for all users
Skills & Requirements:
- Writing: must have excellent professional writing skills
- Diligence and attention to detail: effective project management and consistent delivery of timely, high quality work
- Process-oriented: enjoys designing, refining, and executing complex processes
- Interpersonal skills: enjoys working with and talking to people, collaborating, and building relationships
- Self-directed: an ability to manage yourself with little oversight or direction
- Law firm training: two to four years as a Corporate associate (preferably an AmLaw 50 firm)
- Legal background: must have an ability to speak a legal language and empathize with both clients and attorneys
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Office perks including lunch and snacks
- Remote work flexibility
Your application has been successfully submitted.