Business Development Coordinator
New York, NY, USA Remote
Priori is the game-changing legal technology tool for in-house legal teams to find and engage external counsel. Priori raised a $6.3 million Series A in October 2020, from Hearst Corporation, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Jambhala, Mindset Ventures, Bridge Venture Fund, Orrick’s Legal Technology Fund, and Tim Steinert, former general counsel of Alibaba Group.
Priori was named a 2018 and 2019 Financial Times Intelligent Business for our work reducing the cost of legal services by 60-80%. Co-founders Basha Rubin and Mirra Levitt met as Yale Law School classmates and are 2018 ABA Journal Legal Rebels and LTRC Women of LegalTech.
Our team is passionate about making the $400BN legal industry more transparent and efficient. We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Coordinator to join our collaborative, fast-paced team based out of NYC.
About the Role
In this role you will report to and work closely with the Director of Client Development to support the sales operations process and contribute to Priori’s exponential growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in a career in sales, growth, or operations to learn in a high-growth start-up environment.
- Collaborate with Director of Client Development on sales strategies
- Coordinate lead generation both with internal and external resources
- Execute outbound campaigns and monitor performance metrics
- Maintain responsibility for email domain health and ensure deliverability of automated sales campaigns
- Maintain software licenses related to sales and growth
- Support Director of Client Development with scheduling and client communications as needed
- Review, improve and ensure data integrity within our CRM and other sales software tools
- Develop your operations, sales and growth expertise!
- 1- 2 years of experience in technology-driven operations, business development, or sales role
- Familiar with Salesforce or another CRM
- Interested in processes, automation, and technology to drive efficiencies
- Prides themselves on exceptional organizational skills
- Interested in learning about sales and developing a career in sales or sales operations
- Committed to excellent client service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- No job too small, can-do attitude
- Salary commensurate with experience $50 - $55k + performance based bonus
- Equity Options 0.01 - 0.02%
- Generous vacation package including 20 days of paid vacation per year + national holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- WFH stipend to get yourself comfortable (while the team is remote)
- Subsidized in-office gym and cafeteria (when back in the office)
- Opportunity for professional development in a high-growth start-up
- Regular team happy hours and socials
The ideal candidate is based in the tri-state area and able to travel into the office in New York City as required. Remote candidates will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.