Ligo is a legaltech scale-up with the mission to give access to high-quality legal services to everyone. We do this for a fraction of the costs. We change the (conservative) legal industry by using technology to make legal easy, fast and affordable. Everything can be done with us online and digitally. Ligo has grown fast and is now a market leader in legaltech in The Netherlands. We have thousands of users and we have a lot of ambition. Because of our growth, we are expanding our team and looking for a product owner to join the Ligo team to get the company to the next level with us.
What are you going to do?
At Ligo, you will be responsible for building a scrum environment, the product roadmap, manage the product roadmap and improving the customer journey. As our product owner, you fully understand the vision of the Ligo product from the point of view of the management, customers, developers and other stakeholders. Therefore you are responsible to translate that vision of what we wish to build and convey that vision to the development team. You will work with a very driven development team and any possible external (design) agencies. You are there to optimize the hours spent by the development team, their focus on development, and align the product roadmap with the strategic goals. As the product owner you create smooth processes, create clarity among team members and challenge ideas. You manage what we create, why we create it and in which priority. Productivity and velocity are important to you. You are always customer focussed and data-driven in decision making. You have the ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them. For you, it is easy to align with team members and colleagues from other teams and manage dependencies.
What we are looking for:
- Working experience: between 5 and 10 years as a Product Owner in a technology environment
- Agile experience
- Understanding of technologies
- Great communication skills (clearly and concisely)
- Ability to work cross-functional teams to translate business issues into potential tech solutions
- Proactive, optimistic go-getter with a 'getting things done mentality'
- Organized, pragmatic and goal-oriented
- Experience with marketplace and/or SaaS platform is a pre
- Great ability to speak English, preferably also Dutch
What we offer you:
- A market conform salary
- Opportunity to build a fast-growing leading B2B platform which is dominating the legal industry.
- Opportunity to lead a very driven development team
- Friday drinks, table tennis games, fruits, snacks & fresh lunch every day
- A great workspace in the centre of Amsterdam @Stadhouderskade
Interested? We can't wait to meet you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.