Senior Data Scientist
Tel Aviv, Israel
LawGeex is a venture-backed fast-growing startup revolutionizing the legal world through innovative technology. Our award-winning AI solution helps customers automate legal work and love legal again. We are proud to be building the next great category leader and looking for the best a nd brightest to join our journey. We are one of the most funded legal AI companies in the world and just closed a $20 million financing round.
LawGeex research team is responsible for discovering, developing and implementing cutting edge NLP analysis on legal text. Our AI-based solution has already proved higher accuracy than the average lawyer. If you consider yourself a curious, creative Data Scientist, you might be the perfect fit for our team.
Key responsibilities include:
Research and development of NLP solutions to legal questions using cutting edge technology and deep learning models. Dive deep into data, analyze patterns, identify the weaknesses of our existing models and suggest creative approaches to challenging NLP problems. Develop POCs for new ideas and integrate your code to see your ideas through all the way to the finished product.
The ideal candidate is adept at using data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- MSc or Ph.D. in computer science or other quantitative fields of study
- 3+ years of practical experience in:
- Machine learning including NLP and deep learning algorithms
- Python, SQL
- Strong programming skills - a plus
- Proven track record of delivering AI-powered projects
- Ability to sift and analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities
- Organized, self-disciplined and have the ability to work independently
- Creative and thinks outside the box
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- A team player with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent English (speaking, reading, and writing)
Your application has been successfully submitted.