Community Communications Project Manager
Loyens & Loeff
Amsterdam, Netherlands Remote
In the last few years, digital technologies have started to change our profession in depth. Automated drafting, artificial intelligence applied to document review, transaction workflow automation, legal analytics, to name just a few, are changing the way we deliver our services but are also creating opportunities to offer new solutions to clients. We are convinced that the Covid-19 situation will amplify these developments. In this context, Loyens & Loeff has decided to invest to accelerate the adoption of technology in our firm and to start paving the way to becoming the next generation law & tax firm. We are looking for a Communications Project Manager who is excited to join us in driving the digital transformation of Loyens & Loeff.
As Communications Project Manager your main responsibility will be to activate our colleagues’ innovation mindset, both through internal and external communications. You will contribute to firm wide interventions like the bi-monthly Digitalk, the yearly innovation challenge and the half-yearly innovation webinar. You will be part of a dedicated community team, focused on user-centric, data driven, agile ways of working. Together, we look beyond the Loyens & Loeff environment, exploring digital ways of working in the broader world of Law & Tax. We are looking for synergies and collaboration with external partners. You will be working in close cooperation with the Law & Tax Community Manager, to whom you will be reporting.
Your responsibilities as Communications Project Manager
- Write communication messages, like MS teams posts, LinkedIn posts and contributions to (internal) newsletters;
- Preparing and organising community interventions, like the firmwide Digitalk, the yearly innovation challenge and the innovation webinar;
- Taking care of communications leading up to, during, and following up on community interventions by activating participation, providing information and gathering evaluation data;
- Gathering data, quantifying participation in community interventions, especially information about participants and their experience;
- Suggesting possible improvements about design, implementation and communication regarding community interventions;
- Define target audiences and suggest targeted improvements regarding communications for specific groups within the broader organisation;
- Keeping track of and adding to the daily content within the online innovation community and suggesting improvements.
This role is a great fit, once you…
- Completed a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing & Communications, Innovation & Change, or Learning & Development;
- Have 5 - 7 years of experience;
- Master basic innovation skills and ways of working (agile, design thinking and data driven decision making);
- Are enthusiastic about working in the context of Law and Tax;
- Are a quick thinker with good analytical skills;
- A natural in making connections to people and building relationships at work.
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to update your legal skill set to the 21st century in an international and leading law firm. You will gain first-hand experience with legal tech in a tight-knit and passionate team while working in close connection with first-rate legal specialists. For this position, we are looking for candidates located in either the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg or Switzerland.
Your application has been successfully submitted.