Product Marketing Manager
Clio’s Ireland hub drives our EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Clio, you’ll be part of a Marketing team that values excellence and initiative, loves innovation, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be.
You will be surrounded by a talented group of high-performing marketers, seasoned in SaaS and driven by collective success. Together, you will set the bar for best-in-class product marketing practices and use them to maintain our position as the leader in legal practice management.
Who you are:
You are a seasoned product marketing professional that is strategic, innovative and constantly strives for improvement. You have project management experience and can collaborate and communicate effectively with cross functional teams. You will lead the go-to-market (GTM) efforts for new products and features in EMEA. This includes positioning and messaging, new feature launches, pricing, internal team enablement, and the development of campaigns and insights.
What you’ll work on:
- Partner with colleagues in product, design, and growth to develop strategies that successfully bring new features to market.
- Work closely with product marketing teams in North America to share best practice, key learnings and build the roadmap for EMEA.
- Enable sales, marketing, support, customer success, and other internal teams to tell a compelling story about our product and benefits.
- Be the voice of our product and represent Clio as a product expert at industry events.
- Create stand-out product positioning, messaging, and strategies that differentiate Clio in the marketplace.
- Work with the marketing team to localise messaging and releases for international markets.
- Build and execute tactical marketing plans that increase product and feature adoption.
- Engage with our customers to gain new perspective and feedback on our products and become the voice of the customer internally.
- Collaborate with customer insights, customer marketing, competitive intelligence, and other cross-functional teams to develop market research and insights.
- Own the competitor intelligence programme for EMEA.
What you may have:
- You’ve been there, done that. You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You’re a storyteller. You have a proven track record of creating compelling product narratives and applying them in written and verbal form.
- You love your customers. You have a passion for understanding customer motivations, behaviours, and needs.
- You’re collaborative. You enjoy working together with your team and cross-functionally to drive stronger outcomes and you have experience working with teams in multiple time zones.
- You’re creative. You have a habit of thinking outside the box in your marketing approaches and you enjoy testing theories and challenging the status quo.
- You’re a self-starter. You’re naturally curious, resourceful, and motivated to make things happen.
Serious bonus points if you:
- You are have experience in the legal industry and/or legal technology.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and have experience working in this field.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Run your law firm from anywhere.