Theory and Principle is looking for a Client Executive to join its team. Theory and Principle is an industry-leading legal and justice technology product design and development firm. We work with non-profits, law firms, and legal tech companies globally and are on a mission to improve the legal experience for all through thoughtfully designed digital products.
The company is based in Portland, Maine, but operates in a remote-first environment. Both local and remote applicants are welcome.
- The Client Executive will be principally responsible for generating leads for two of T&P’s SaaS products. The client base is primarily large law firms, but also corporate legal departments and legal service organizations.
- You will create prospect lists, identify key contacts, and obtain business requirements from potential clients.
- You will develop and manage the sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline, all of which are managed in our CRM, HubSpot.
- Qualified leads will be passed to the business team to close, but you may also conduct product demonstrations for prospects.
- Ensure customer success post-sale.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience or aptitude in sales.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Prior experience and existing relationships in the legal industry. This can include justice-focused non-profits, legal aid organizations, law firms, legal tech companies, etc.
- This is a very call/email heavy role, so you have to love talking to people!
- Experience working in the software development or SaaS spaces.
- Experience working in HubSpot or other CRM.
- Experience with A/B testing sales messaging.
- Experience creating and refining sales process and knowledge management.
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- A generous vacation policy
- An inclusive environment of justice-minded software experts
- A place to grow and learn while working on impactful projects
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We work with clients globally to build web and mobile applications designed to improve the legal experience for all.