Senior Product Marketing Manager
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll play a critically important role in building the go-to-market strategies for all our products. You will be the fundamental link between product, sales and marketing, understanding and developing the narrative that will resonate with our key customer segments.
We are looking for a stellar profile, equal parts Product Marketer and Storyteller, having deep functional experience launching effective marketing campaigns.
You will be creating the demand for products through effective positioning, messaging and marketing programs.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to build and shape Jus Mundi’s Product & go-to-market strategy.
- Use market data to support sales in pricing, new launches, key strategic deals on demos, proposal development, customer upsells etc.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Build marketing & training programs (e.g. website content, product videos, demos, blog posts) that articulate the benefits of our products.
- Brief the press and marketing team about products.
- Evangelize about the product both internally and externally together with the product team.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Perform market research to build a product with unique features and set it apart from competitors.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments.
- Build our product marketing department.
- Travel to meet clients or attend events is frequently an integral part of the job.
- Working for a very fast-growing global legal tech that is revolutionizing the way lawyers around the world conduct legal research.
- We offer a good BSPCE plan (employee shares) to employees.
- Restaurant tickets & Health Insurance.
- Partial remote possible.
- Ability to create real impact.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B product marketing or 5+ years of experience in a marketing or product position.
- Skilled Storyteller and Presenter, being able to create value by communicating the product benefits to the outside world and to your colleagues.
- Market strategy expert, experienced in cross-group collaboration across sales, product and marketing departments, capable to build alignment and execute complex projects.
- You know marketing principles and techniques to create a marketing communication sequence that leads to sales.
- You are a passionate leader with exceptional professional skills and inventive product marketing strategies.
- You are able to have an overall view of your work.
- Your English is perfect, and you like being in an international environment. Other languages are a bonus.
- Legal market understanding is a big plus.
- You know how to handle time perfectly, being able to think strategically and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You are also autonomous, proactive, rigorous, and interested in artificial intelligence and technology.
- You wish to join an international agile start-up, which tackles the world of international law & arbitration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to provide easy & the most comprehensive access to international law & arbitration data.