As a Partnership Lead at Ledgy, your mission is to expand Ledgy's presence and impact on the European startup scene by identifying new partnership opportunities and scaling them.
At Ledgy, you will
- be part of our tightly-knit Biz Dev team from day 1. 🥇
- uncover and nurture high-value partnerships across Europe.
- lead cross-departmental projects to pitch, develop and manage some of our most critical strategic partnerships.
- partner closely with our CEO and Head of Business Development to design and execute the best possible company-wide partnership strategy.
- build deep and mutually beneficial relationships with key players in the European startup ecosystem to ensure high levels of engagement and delivery. 🤝
- analyze and leverage internal & external data, as well as market and competitive trends, to drive strategic decisions around our product offerings and go-to-market approach.
- have a monthly 1-on-1 with our Head of BD to fuel your professional and personal growth.
- get to understand the startup and venture world inside and out. 🗺️
- work closely with the content and account management teams to identify new partnership opportunities and share insights and knowledge on requirements of scaling up a proven partnership vertical.
- collaborate closely with the product teams to share valuable feedback (based on your conversations with prospects) to guide the product roadmap and ensure we have the necessary infrastructure set up to support partnerships. 💻
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you
- are technically savvy, highly driven, independent and have the capability to build a solid business report. 👩🚀
- are passionate about learning new skills in a fast-paced environment. ⭐
- want to connect with key decision-makers across large European scale-ups. 🇪🇺
- have exceptional communication and presentation skills as well as a proven ability to negotiate contracts and scaling out new partnership verticals.
- are often described as someone who has high energy and your team love to work with you!
- experience in setting up new partnerships within a company, from identifying verticals all the way through scaling them out successfully across markets. 🌐
- enjoy solving all types of problems and enjoy architecting execution plans for testing and growing new partnerships. You can also clearly define various success metrics needed to analyze new opportunities.
- led a small team and enjoy helping colleagues grow and develop. You enjoy coaching and mentoring others and creating a strong team environment. 👨👩👧👦
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage Your Equity & Stakeholders From One Place.