This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will take advantage of your familiarity with the legal field and with software development to help our customers build powerful applications that enhance the value of expertise in law, compliance, risk and similar disciplines.
You quickly understand how digital tools can help solve problems and simplify complex workflows in these areas. You are a thoughtful, forward thinking, entrepreneurial and customer-focused candidate with a passion for developing legal tech products and new business cases with our customers. We are looking for someone with a hands-on mentality, superior analytical skills, and a talent for building strong customer relationships. As a Solutions Engineer, you excel at combining law and technology to create business value.
You have first-hand experience with the U.S. legal industry and a strong understanding of how lawyers in firms and legal departments work. You have a law degree and experience analyzing complex legal issues, regulatory frameworks or contractual relationships. You know how to work closely in collaboration with clients and internal colleagues to solve difficult problems.
In addition to your background in the legal field, you have concrete experience with web development. Writing production-ready code will not be the core of your job, but you will need a solid understanding of how web applications work on both the frontend and the backend in order to be able to provide technical advice to customers and colleagues.
Finally, you have some awareness of various market standard tools for document analysis and automation as well as for workflow and document management, and you will be capable of learning to quickly develop automation solutions that effectively combine BRYTER’s capabilities with these other tools to solve customer problems.
We appreciate that this position is aimed at people with a unique combination of skills and an unusual career path, so we do not require you to have formal education in Computer Science or some other technical discipline. What matters to us is your proven practical experience in executing software projects. How you gained this experience – such as by running side projects, going through a coding bootcamp or teaching yourself to code – is less important to us than what you’ve helped build and how your career in technology has evolved to this point.
- Develop cutting-edge automation solutions for our customers in the US
- Manage and execute projects for the development of integrated BRYTER workflows
- Development of prototype workflows on the BRYTER platform
- Develop and manage relationships with potential customers and key stakeholders
- Maintain regular contacts with past, existing, and new customers to explore new opportunities
- Travel may be required
Qualifications we would love to find
- Degree in law (J.D., LL.B., LL.M., state/bar exam or equivalent)
- Professional experience in a fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. Big Law, Big4 or Finance
- Tech-savvy and experience with software development; understanding of web applications and APIs mandatory
- Ideally some experience/familiarity with market standard tools for document analysis and review as well as workflow and document management
- A positive attitude and extreme dedication
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on, and able to work autonomously if needed
- Perfect Proficiency in the English language – native speaker is a big plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in B2B software business is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape global operations and support the global strategy of a hypergrowth SaaS player
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee
- Full remote working environment – location in the same time zone as the US east coast required (preference will be given to applicants from the New York, Boston, East Coast, DC, Chicago and Miami areas)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy-to-use platform to automate expert knowledge and develop interactive applications without coding skills.