Tableau Developer / Data Analyst
Tableau Developer / Data Analyst - £ Excellent Salary + Benefits - London
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing an experienced Data Analyst to drive Data Analytics & Visualisation and engagement across key internal and external stakeholders for a major international law firm, as part of the technology & innovation team.
Understand business requirements from internal and external stakeholders, develop data products to solve critical business problems, choosing best fit data model;
- Data product lifecycle; data gathering, preparation, analysis & visualization
- Build dashboards using Tableau to visualize analysis and report on KPIs
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data
- Maintain & improve existing data solutions, reports and dashboards
- Develop new data products using advanced analytics, visualization & machine learning
Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software
Engineering, or related subject as well as;
- Dashboard development in Tableau. Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep
- Advanced tableau functionality; filters, functions, table calculations, LODs.
- Developing Tableau stories and deploying tableau dashboards in production
- UI/UX fundamentals including visualization theory and best practices
- Data science concepts and techniques (statistics, clustering, segmentation, classification, regression etc.)
- Machine learning algorithms, its development on real-world datasets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to analyse complex datasets and translate it into meaningful visualisations
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.