We're looking for someone to lead our integrations practice.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a senior software developer
- BSc Computer Science (or similar degree programme) or equivalent experience as a software developer
- Experience with REST API environments and developing custom integrations
- Thorough understanding of HTTP/S protocol
- Confident programming ability in Python/Node/Go/Ruby or another modern programming language
- Familiarity with Agile software development
- Experience with integrating between enterprise applications
- Understanding of Angular JS
- Understanding of the software deployment cycle, including local deployments
- Experience developing integrations with legal technology solutions such as High Q, Contract Express, DocuSign and Icertis
- Experience developing integrations with key enterprise applications such as Salesforce, Dynamics, SAP Ariba and Workday
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world’s foremost independent legal tech consultancy, with more than 90 legal engineers across the globe.