Senior Director Demand Generation
United States Remote
The Senior Director, Demand Generation is a critical, high-visibility role, responsible for developing a multi-channel demand generation strategy that achieves pipeline and revenue goals. The right candidate loves, even obsesses over data. This person wants to slice and dice the data to ensure no insight is left uncovered, and once the insight is found, this person is hyper focused on how to apply the learning to the business.
What you will do:
- Manage a team of 4 and report to the VP, Demand Generation. This person will also work closely with leaders from our revenue ops team, sales, and key stakeholders across marketing and finance. Teamwork, collaboration, and setting co-workers up for success is core to this role
- Define the buyer journey from lead acquisition to opened opportunity though closed one. Drive deep analysis and insights into the different activities and messages that move an opportunity through the buying cycle
- Drive effective program execution & alignment across marketing, ISRs and sales teams
- Own the strategy and placement of individual tactics within campaigns, including email, paid media, PPC, SEM, and paid social media
- Optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs (CAC) are in line with goals
- Work closely with the leader of ABM to shape how the function work best together to deliver results
What you will bring:
- Strong executive presence and comfortable explaining and defending analysis to the C-Suite.Manage planning, budget, execution, and measurement of demand generation activities
- 10+ years of B2B demand generation experience with a focus on software targeting enterprise customers
- Proven track record in developing multi-channel, demand-gen programs, including setting and executing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- A self-starter mentality with a data-driven approach to demand generation
- Strong experience with ABM, Digital lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Effective program execution & alignment across marketing, ISR and sales teams
- Excellent presentation/advisory skills – clear, concise thinking and ability to deliver meaningful advice to senior leaders
- Demonstrated capability to research/understand a market and its priorities, challenges, opportunities, drivers and influencers
- Ability to define key metrics and goals related to both functional and project level progress and success
- Decisive, agile, and iterative; easily able to shift gears between thinking and doing
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to work with you to deliver results
- Proven track record of establishing a positive relationship with sales, field marketing and corporate marketing teams
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the fourth year in a row!
• Stock options and shared ownership in the company
• Flexible work location (role dependent), with work from home allowance
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
Your application has been successfully submitted.