Director Corporate Communications
Bellevue, WA, USA
Icertis is seeking an experienced communications expert to lead a team that drives fast paced and dynamic public relations strategies designed to build on our growing market reputation. The role is responsible for all media relationships and will manage our PR agencies around the world. Additionally, the role will own building and executing Icertis’ social media strategies and channels, helping drive broad awareness and engagement with customers, prospects and potential employees.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have experience in working with senior leadership on promoting key communications initiatives aimed to enhance a favorable public image of the company.
- You have an agency background from a leading PR firm or experience managing a leading agency
- You are both a planner and a doer— at Icertis, everyone at every level rolls up their sleeves and contributes
- You are a very strong communicator in person, on the phone, and in writing—editorial quality is who we are, and you embody this
- You have experience leading communications programs in support of clear metrics—you see measurement as an opportunity to benchmark and grow
- You have a proven ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strong writer capable of producing quality content at a high volume. Writing includes the crafting of press releases, internal communications, messaging, PowerPoint slides and the like.
- You are team player who knows how to get the most out of our team and partner with internal customers.
What you will bring:
- Bachelors' degree or higher in Communications or related field
- Five (5) or more years' working with the media
- Ten (10) or more years' developing, managing and evaluating public outreach communications and marketing tools in an enterprise technology company
- Proven ability to work with a diverse work group with competing demands
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the fourth year in a row!
• Stock options and shared ownership in the company
• Flexible work location (role dependent), with work from home allowance
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• 4th of July week off – paid
• Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
Your application has been successfully submitted.