£ Excellent Salary + Benefits
Multiple Locations Available – Hybrid Working
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation has been retained to source an eDiscovery Consultant to support the delivery of technical and exceptional consultancy services to internal legal teams & clients.
Working collaboratively with legal teams and clients to provide advice and solutions in relation to each stage of the EDRM, managing large scale eDiscovery projects, from the initial scoping phase through to disclosure and setting up complex review workflows.
- Scope the project and recommend appropriate workflows.
- Troubleshoot ssues and errors and provide continued communication throughout the process of identifying a solution.
- Ensure that up to date records are being maintained with regards to the status of all projects being worked on.
- Provide training and support to clients and legal teams.
- To provide technical and project support on all phases of a disclosure exercise
- Developing an understanding of eDiscovery best practices and processes and providing consultative advice to stakeholders.
Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Computer Forensics or related and a strong technical understanding of eDiscovery and litigation support.
- Progressive eDiscovery project management experience, circa 3 years.
- Understanding of database design, management, and data processing.
- SQL scripting knowledge preferable
- Axcelerate or other eDiscovery platforms both for processing, review and production.
- In-depth understanding of the EDRM and eDiscovery workflows and processes.
- Ability to understand and work with complex databases.
- Solutions focused and a passion for new litigation technologies
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.