£ Excellent Salary + Benefits
Multiple Locations Available – Hybrid Working
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation has been retained to source an eData specialist to join an entrepreneurial and strategically important fee earning Global support function an international law firm
To supplement a Global team responsible for eData support in contentious matters, advising colleagues and clients on eData strategies; supporting data collection, review, analysis and disclosure.
- Maintain a good understanding of eDiscovery, market competitors and the tools used to support the industry
- Setting up and reporting on eDiscovery reviews, assisting with the management of these reviews where necessary
- Working with matter teams and clients to identify, analyse and define project requirements
- Define and understand project activities; sequence, dependencies, effort required and timescales
- Develop an exceptional understanding of internal eDiscovery workflows
You will demonstrate a progressive circa 5 years’ progressive client facing eDiscovery experience;
- Proven experience within the eDiscovery industry with a strong technical understanding of Review Platforms, technology assisted review and analytics tools such as, but not limited to, Relativity, Brainspace and NexLP
- Understanding of the legal framework of eDiscovery, protocols, practices, and relevant legal standards, and the application of eDiscovery in contentious matters.
- Practical understanding of the EDRM
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.