We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to start as an Engagement Associate here at Legatics on a partial remote basis.
You will help manage and build our existing customer relationships, understand our customers’ goals in relation to their use of Legatics, grow their adoption of the platform and look to secure renewals and larger contracts.
This all forms part of the Engagement Team’s mission to help customers roll out the Legatics platform to their lawyers, identify barriers to use, and come up with creative solutions to ensure our customers get the most out of our software. We have recently conducted a two year project with Innovate UK looking at technology adoption and behavioural science in the legal sector, which has helped further inform our approach to adoption and transformation.
What you would be doing:
- Work with the Engagement team to build and maintain lasting relationships with key strategic accounts.
- Work with the Engagement team to grow accounts to secure renewals and larger contract sizes.
- Help to plan and implement individual roll-out strategies to maximise adoption of the software.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, to ensure customers are using the software to its fullest potential. We will help you with this if you have limited exposure to law!
- Monitor accounts for opportunities to expand use, including new use cases.
- Learn to identify barriers to adoption and work with customers to remove these barriers.
- Solve problems as they arise and act as point of contact between the customer and the rest of the Legatics team.
- Attend industry events in order to network and spread the word about Legatics.
- Demo the product to interested departments and offices within existing customers.
- Ensure customer feedback is relayed to the product team.
- Help to gather testimonials from clients to be used for marketing.
- Assist with the development of marketing materials such as white papers and presentations.
- Occasional travel may be required (domestic and international).
What we need from you:
- a right to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage);
- a commitment to develop a deep understanding of legal technology;
- to have high standards of integrity and trust;
- a willingness to engage with and present to senior stakeholders in law firms;
- to be capable of speaking intelligently and confidently to senior management, including law firm partners and senior innovation personnel;
- to be self-motivated and willing to work independently where required to complete projects successfully;
- a commitment to developing strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- above all, an enthusiasm and willingness to learn in order to perform the above in a dynamic and rapidly changing scale-up environment.
Bonus points for the following:
- exposure to legal practice, law firms or lawyers (for example, through an internship);
- familiarity with customer relationship management software;
- experience in sales or account management
- proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace products, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets.
What we offer you:
- Salary of £26,000 + uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays);
- Pension with NEST.
- Personal Learning & Development budget;
- Lots of opportunities for accelerated professional development and career progression;
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- A warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team;
- Regular socials.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everybody loves.