Business Development Associate
We’re looking for a bright, ambitious and hard-working Sales Development Representative to help drive our new customer growth amongst leading law firms globally.
You should be excited at the prospect of working in a customer-facing role, thinking of strategies for winning new customers and happy to speak to law firm partners and senior innovation personnel about how our technology can improve the way they work.
The role is partially remote and, subject to government COVID-19 guidelines, partially based in our office in central London (currently approximately 3 days remote vs 2 days in the office).
What you would be doing:
- Identifying key decision makers within target customers;
- Generating new business via outbound prospecting (email, LinkedIn and telephone);
- Responding to and qualifying inbound leads and demo requests;
- Arranging and conducting discovery calls to further qualify leads;
- Proactively following up with leads and bringing deals through the early stages of the sales pipeline;
- Arranging software demonstrations for qualified leads with our Account Executives;
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate information on prospective customers in our CRM system;
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the product and use cases;
- Assisting the Business Development team with various sales-related tasks and cross-functional activities; and
- Becoming Legatics support qualified and assisting with aspects of customer support.
- Occasional travel will be required (domestic and international)
What we need from you:
- To be self-motivated and eager to learn;
- To be enthusiastic and willing to adapt in a dynamic and changing scale-up environment;
- To be output and targets driven;
- To be a team player who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve individual, team and company goals;
- To be capable of understanding customers’ pain points and needs and explaining intelligently and confidently how Legatics can solve these;
- To have high standards of integrity and trust;
- An ability to work from our London office a few times a week for team meetings, customer visits etc.; and
- A right to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage).
Bonus points for the following:
- 6 months+ prior SDR experience, particularly in B2B SaaS sales;
- Exposure to legal practice or law firms;
- Passionate about legal technology and its potential to transform the way lawyers work;
- Experience working in a start-up or scale-up;
- Familiarity with CRM and support software systems; and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace products, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets.
What we offer you:
- £26,000 - £30,000 base salary (depending on experience);
- Uncapped commission with an OTE of £41,750 – £45,750 (depending on experience);
- 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays);
- Pension with NEST.
- Personal Learning & Development budget;
- Lots of opportunities for accelerated professional development and career progression;
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- A warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team;
- Regular socials;
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everybody loves.