Social Media & Marketing Manager
The Law Boutique
What we’re about 💁♀️
Our mission is simple: to optimise legal and make it better, by providing in-house legal teams with everything they need to transform their Legal function into a commercial advantage.
Since we were founded in 2017, we’ve worked closely with some of the most prominent UK scale-ups, including Monzo, Curve, Tide, Babylon Health and Depop. We’re growing quicker than ever and we need your help!
The team 🚀
We’re a tight-knit, fun and hard-working team that is passionate about what we do. We encourage flexible working and a creative, open and transparent culture. Check out our team profiles here.
The role 👀
We’re looking for a Social Media and Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of our marketing strategy – including social media management, SEO, copywriting and helping to coordinate our marketing efforts end-to-end.
We’re really looking for a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit! We want someone with bags of enthusiasm, empathy, and a great sense of humour. If you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing 🤔
- Managing our social media channels, newsletters and PR workstream
- Copywriting for social media and newsletters and non-technical SEO
- Coordinating any paid social activities and monitoring KPIs
- Providing data insights to the CEO as to the performance of marketing initiatives
- Working closely with the CEO and broader Growth team to map out comms schedule and calendar for the relevant channels
- Other duties and responsibilities to support the wider Growth team as required.
- Support ad hoc work as required – we are a start-up so every day will be different
What we’re looking for 👀
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience with marketing tools and social media channels, including HootSuite, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, SEMrush
- Someone with bright ideas, enthusiasm and epic organisational and time management skills to carry those ideas through
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, positive and motivated to make a difference
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a in scale-up, fintech, bank, technology, or e-commerce business
The extras 👌
- Regular (virtual!) socials and a team of great people
- Employee pension
- Pupternity leave (if you get a puppy)
Your application has been successfully submitted.