eDiscovery Specialist / Analyst - Multiple London based positions - Legal Firm
eDiscovery Specialist – Legal Technology
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits – London - Legal Firm
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing an experienced Technical Project Manager with a proven track record in enabling data and document review, disclosure and presentation using eDiscovery, data room and hearing support software.
- Manage eDiscovery projects from collection to production phases working in close collaboration with team members & clients respectively
- Prepare various reports for clients to provide insight to data
- Contribute to preparation of written reports on data review workflows on Data Governance
- Set up and manage Continuous Active Learning projects
- Set up and utilize results of analytics including Email Threading and Textual Near Duplicates Analysis for culling and other purposes to assist review workflows
- Contribute to project billing, prepare invoices and cost estimates
- Provide day-to-day support to team members to perform various tasks related to eDiscovery projects
Direct Legal firm experience is preferred however, in-house and eDiscovery vendor experience is also highly valued.
- Working knowledge of EDRM processes & best practices
- Technology Assisted Review and Continuous Active Learning
- Project management of document review and
- disclosure matters, including database management, demonstrated by a track
- Record of successfully managing multiple matters concurrently
- Working knowledge of document review / disclosure and hearing support systems
- including Relativity, DISCO, HighQ Collaborate and Opus 2 Magnum
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.