Knowledge Management Systems Analyst
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits - London
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation has been retained to source a KM systems & process specialist to support Legal Technology projects by investigating Artificial Intelligence and other tools for & matter document profiling.
Cross functionally support KM technology projects (including new projects, phased releases, system migrations and version upgrades) and support KM system business as usual (BAU).
- Investigate use of AI tools to help with matter and document profiling (RAVN), also use of external data sources/feeds to support matter profiling
- Support KM projects in the pipeline through testing, user training and support.
- Systems support; user adoption, use and queries.
- Work with practice groups to design data points and collection thresholds
- Profile and trigger design, workflows, usage reports, data mapping and user admin.
- Designing Chambers templates, profile manager oversight, exploring content management, ingestion of external content.
With circa 2-3 years of progressive experience in a Legal Technology focused role within a Legal services or Vendor;.
- Good understanding of information systems and classification principles including experience management and enterprise search.
- Excellent communicator, able to work with people of varying levels of seniority and technical experience and through a variety of mediums
- Well organised with good administration and project management skills
- Great listener, persuasive and an excellent negotiator in the adoption of new processes.
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.