Denver, CO, USA Remote
We’re looking for a Product Manager who will support a range of projects in our client portfolio. We are a small, but rapidly growing team, so this is a great opportunity to have a huge impact across our organization and take ownership over our products.
Even if you do not meet all of the criteria, we encourage you to apply anyway. We do not believe in the perfect candidate and would prefer someone with a passion for our mission to someone with many years of experience.
- Work closely with partners and team to build the right things, in the right way, at all stages of the product life cycle
- Define business goals, identify opportunities, develop roadmaps, and manage the iterative delivery of new features and products
- Prioritize product problems and articulate trade-offs, brainstorm solutions, get buy-in from the team, and manage the execution
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Manage the direction, scope, and priorities of the product initiative, building from user research to minimum viable products to scalable solutions
- Test features and products every step of the way and document bugs and requirements for internal and external stakeholders
- Draw on best practices in product management, agile software development, and human-centered design
- Conduct user research, translating user needs into features, and work with the team to design and develop tools to meet our users where they are
Skills & Qualifications
- Superior product judgment - understands when to pivot and how to experiment in order to reduce uncertainty and inform next steps.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. A relationship builder who enjoys working with a variety of people and functions. You should be able to listen, ask questions to discern the true nature of problems and synthesize needs (from internal and external stakeholders) into an actionable product strategy.
- Familiar with inclusive design principles and accessibility standards
- Experience working with a cross-functional team
- Effective communicator and facilitator within a remote environment
- Promote the vision, mission, and strategic goals of A2J Tech
- Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Passion in the justice sector with a focus on access to justice
- Preferred experience in legal aid, non-profits, or working with low-income communities
Nice to haves
- Proficiency in design (graphic, wireframing, prototyping)
- Familiarity with content management systems such as Webflow, Strikingly, or Squarespace
- This is a fully remote team.
- All positions will start with a 2 month contract period.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote team. Work anywhere in the world with WiFi
- Flexible schedule - work when you want, take the time you need
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Hourly pay - get paid for the hours you work, take the time that you need
- Hardware credit - for whatever tools you need to get the job done
Your application has been successfully submitted.