Denver, CO, USA Remote
We’re looking for a Project Manager who will support a range of projects in our client portfolio. We are a small, but rapidly growing team, so this is a great opportunity to have a huge impact across our organization and take ownership over our projects.
Even if you do not meet all of the criteria, we encourage you to apply anyway. We do not believe in the perfect candidate and would prefer someone with a passion for our mission than someone with many years of experience.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and vendors, coordinating needs and priorities
- Set and manage client expectations throughout a project lifecycle, particularly with iterative development
- Work closely with product manager to develop project plan, documentation, keep clients informed, and ensure project goals can be met
- Define business goals, identify opportunities, and manage the iterative delivery of new features and products
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Relationship builder who enjoys working with a variety of people and functions. You should be able to listen, ask questions to discern the true nature of problems, and synthesize needs (from internal and external stakeholders) into an actionable project strategy.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team
- Effective communicator and facilitator within a remote environment
- Promote the vision, mission, and strategic goals of A2J Tech
- Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Passion in the justice sector with focus on access to justice
- Preferred experience in legal aid, non profits, or working with low income communities
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with content management systems such as Webflow, Strikingly, or Squarespace
- This is a fully remote team.
- All positions will start with a 2 month contract period.
- To apply, please include a cover-letter detailing your interest in our mission and how your experience and career trajectory aligns with this particular position.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote team - work anywhere in the world with wifi
- Flexible schedule - work when you want, take the time you need
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Hourly pay - get paid for the hours you work, take the time that you need
- Hardware credit - for whatever tools you need to get the job done
Your application has been successfully submitted.