Legal Technology Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and the ambition to be a key part of our global expansion strategy. The position as a Legal Tech Consultant is a process centerstone of the Commercial team, driving the business forward and defining the quality, speed and feel of the team’s work. We are looking for a passionate team member in our company, to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios and drive the digitization in professional services.
Ideally you will be a considerate, sharp, forward thinking, and motivated candidate with a passion for building and managing complex relationships with our exceptional client base (including global law firms, banks, consultancies and top-tier corporates).
In this role you will become a product expert, working with our clients on complex use cases to help them quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through our product – a highly innovative no-code building platform that allows lawyers and other experts to build digital apps. You’ll be working with law firms or legal in-house teams in your day-to-day work, which is why we are looking for candidates with a legal background.
The role demands someone who is passionate about the adoption of technology in the legal space, as well as focused on consulting with global businesses to provide cutting-edge apps with BRYTER. Above all, we are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done, and able to think of creative solutions for complex business problems. We are looking for someone with a consultative mindset, a highly professional attitude and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement. The success of our business is built on forging strong partnerships with our clients and as a Legal Technology Consultant you will be ideally placed to maximise the value our clients receive.
You will be working as part of the global Commercial team, alongside a broader team of Business Development Advisors and Account Executives. Ideally, the perfect candidate for this role will have worked in the legal field in some capacity, with a passion for technology and client service delivery.
- Consult with our client base located mainly in the DACH region, helping them to create highly innovative application to scale their businesses with BRYTER
- Manage a number of parallel projects for your clients, defining their roll out plan and seeing the projects through to completion on time and on budget
- Managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and helping to develop our business as we look to scale our company
- Coordinate and conduct workshops, trials and training for clients
- Contribute to the constant improvement of Client Lifecycle practices, as well as the Commercial team as a unit
- Become a product expert and identify and advocate for new product features on behalf of our clients, as well as working with our world-class developers to build new product features
- Travel may be required (when possible), whether this is to engage in client meetings or speak at international events and conferences
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar, in law, business, computer science or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in project management with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. BigLaw, Big4, Consulting, Banking or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the German language, preferably native speaker and fluent in English
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Commercial team
- Some technical and/or legal experience is preferred
In order to be close to our markets and avoid unnecessary travel we’re currently looking for German speaking candidates who are fluent in English and live in the DACH region.
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product with global reach
- A competitive salary reflecting engagement
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Easy-to-use platform to automate expert knowledge and develop interactive applications without coding skills.