Chief Marketing Officer
PocketLaw was founded with the ambition to empower companies worldwide to succeed by providing them with a smarter, more affordable way to handle their everyday legal.
Don't worry if you don't love legal -- very few do. That is why we exist, and are working hard to drive the transformation of this traditional industry and make it more likeable and user-friendly. To succeed with this, we need the best people, who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo.
We are looking for someone who is curious, hungry and passionate about doing their best, wants to make a difference and have fun whilst doing it. Sounds like you? Apply to be our next team member!
As a CMO you will play a crucial role in PocketLaw's journey by helping us accelerate our growth over the next coming years, both in Sweden and abroad. Together with our management team, you will be responsible for developing PocketLaw’s overall marketing strategy, which will enable us to deliver on our overall ambition of building the next generation all in one B2B platform for legal services.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company and build our position as #1 B2B digital platform and partner for legal services;
- Build and lead a team of growth marketers;
- Define and implement marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives;
- Maintain and further develop our unique and compelling brand voice;
- Create a solid network of strategic marketing partnerships;
- Develop a marketing plan and oversee its day-to-day implementation;
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.);
- Review and manage our content marketing strategy; and
- Compile and present reports on marketing program/campaign performance.
Who are we looking for
We believe that having the right team is crucial to our success and trust in people rather than steering blind on CVs. We focus on hiring the best people, with the right mindset, who share our values to build a strong, diversified team with different skill sets and experiences. That said, it is a clear bonus if you have:
- Experience from building strong B2B-brands and/or challenger positions;
- Leadership skills along with an eagerness to “get your hands dirty” and do the hard work yourself;
- Relevant work experience in well-rounded marketing / business development;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Hands on experience with Design, CRM, SEM and SEO tools.
Why should you join?
Legal isn’t boring if you use it in a smart way. We believe having a great time along the journey is as important as reaching the goal. Great people thrive under individual empowerment and strong team support.
You will get:
- Be part of a small, committed team where hard work is mixed with laughter and respect;
- The freedom to structure your work in the best way for you;
- The opportunity to be a part of forming our company’s future journey which will transform the legal services landscape of tomorrow;
- Be part of a startup with the potential and vision of building the next generation B2B platform for legal services - in Sweden and abroad;
- Central office in Stockholm
Your application has been successfully submitted.