C# .NET Web Developer
Knowliah aims to turn unstructured chaos into valuable intelligent information and knowledge, delivering the digital workplace of tomorrow using own developed AI technologies (NLP, ML) and products/solutions to a rapidly growing customer base ranging from local SMEs to international companies.
You will join a company on the leading edge of technology, working in an environment where you can learn, hone your skills and prove your expertise. As our success depends on the quality of its people, the company has made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance, encourages individual growth and nurtures talent. Our green offices are situated in a region with relatively low traffic congestion levels, and that is easily accessible from Brussels, Leuven and Antwerp—merely 20 minutes from Brussels Airport.
We offer a full-time contract with an competitive salary, including a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, laptop, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, internet & phone subscriptions, flexible working hours (also from home),and a positive environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate C# .NET Web Developer with strong functional and technical skills, and a focus on front-end systems, i.e. client-side web applications, UI/UX web design, responsive design, etc.
As a valued member of our cross-functional Development team, your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, test and document this layer of our technology and products, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on other layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is essential.
- Translating application storyboards and use cases into applications, ensuring that they operate reliably, consistently and enjoyably.
- Writing clear and concise documentation and operating instructions.
- Contributing to the overall user experience, design, consistency and internal development methods and standards.
- You report to the Product Development Manager and have strong interactions with all other team members.
- You hold a Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
- You display excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and you have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and high-quality application architecture in general, with security, maintainability and scalability in mind.
- You are familiar with automated testing platforms and integration testing (xUnit.net).
- You are adept in Git as a code versioning tool.
- You will contribute exclusively to our in-house product development, as opposed to on-site customer-specific projects.
- Experience with or knowledge of SQL (MSSQL/MySQL),NoSQL (MongoDB) and EF Core is an advantage. So is being proficient with Linux, Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- You speak and write fluently in English. Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- You radiate positive energy, are passionate about what you do and love working in team!
Your application has been successfully submitted.