Senior Engagement Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an engagement associate who will be responsible for identifying relevant points of contact, building relationships and managing key contacts in our target company base. As part of our Engagement team, you will work with our existing customers, business development and marketing teams to strengthen and grow the presence of Legatics within financial institutions and push to get the platform approved for whitelisting by the clients of our customers.
You will be a self-starter who excels at relationship building and opening doors. This role is perfect for someone who thrives at identifying opportunities and growing relationships from first contact and is interested in impactful, strategic communication.
The role is part of the Engagement function and will ultimately report into, and be directly managed by, an Engagement Manager but will have dotted lines to the Business Development and Marketing leads.
What you would be doing
- Identify appropriate contacts in key accounts either by working with existing customers or through own business development.
- Identifying avenues to open doors and build relationships with target accounts with a view of getting Legatics whitelisted in top banks
- Learn to identify barriers to adoption of Legatics within financial institutions and work with customers to remove these barriers.
- Demo the product to interested departments and offices within existing customers.
- Work with the marketing department to build account plans with a clear strategy to educate and nurture the clients of our existing customers
- Work with the marketing department to use account based marketing techniques to attract contacts for ie workshops/targeted landing pages/paid ad campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, to ensure financial institutions understand the potential of the software to transform their legal processes.
What we need from you:
- Able to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage);
- Hold an undergraduate degree in a relevant field;
- A proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Positive, have a can-do attitude, with the ability to work with customer relationship, marketing and sales professionals
- Experienced working in a B2B environment with technical/ SaaS solutions
- Experienced (2/3+ years) in sales or account management.
- Have proven success meeting sales/ marketing targets
- Able to move quickly and engage the stakeholders you need to work with get the job done
Bonus points for the following (but don’t worry, these are not essential):
- Exposure to legal practice, law firms or lawyers (for example, through an internship);
- Exposure and
- Familiarity with customer relationship management software.
What we offer you:
- an opportunity to help grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- a chance to work with some of the world’s leading financial institutions and firms and meaningfully and lastingly change how the legal industry operates;
- training and support on our product, the legal technology market and the role;
- £100 personal learning & development budget;
- a warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team;
- regular socials - currently held virtually but returning to in-person soon;
- Remote work set up and a London office when the situation allows;
- 25 days holiday per year;
- Pension with NEST;
- Salary of £32,000
Who would you be working with?
You would be working with a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too, holding regular team events.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everybody loves.