Test Automation Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Klea we simplify the life of legal and finance departments of large companies by taking over their legal entity management. Our clients use our software to track, trace, intervene and report on ongoing processes (e.g. annual filings, board changes) in their legal entities.
We strongly believe in low code development and that is why we have chosen Mendix as our development platform. This allows us to quickly respond to changes in the market.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be in charge of the test strategy for our product. You will focus on test automation using state of the art tooling so that the crucial processes in our product are continuously tested. You will work closely with the Mendix developers in the team because the goal is that they can also created automated tests for the features they are developing.
You are the colleague we are looking for if:
- You are graduated as bachelor or master in computer science
- You have a first experience with software testing and test automation
- You love working in a fast paced environment
- You love learning new things
- You are proficient in English
What can we offer you:
- A competitive salary package with extra benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance and a lease bike
- An opportunity to help shape a fast-growing legal technology company
- A culture of open and direct communication
- An international working environment
- Continued development of skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Streamline your legal entity management with a one-stop solution.