Senior Legal Technologist - Automation Specialist
Senior Legal Technologist -
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits – London
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation has been retained to source a Senior Legal Technologist to deliver a range of Automated solutions to its clients, for a leading Legal Firm, to further their reputation for delivering innovative products and solutions.
- Product ownership & Global SME responsibility for one or more LegalTech products – updates, issues, new features, integrations, training programs and communications
- Identify opportunities for automation; delivering optimised products and services
- Preparing legal automation workflows, eg document preparation, questionnaire plans, process mapping, document relationship mapping, etc
- Provide best practice advice and guidance in the development of automation solutions for practice groups and clients
- Build, update and maintain automated products and related workflow solutions
- Provide guidance and support on the use of the tech products to stakeholders to improve the efficiency of their workflow
- Understand stakeholder needs and priorities linked to the firm’s strategy
- Build and maintain effective relationships with automated product owners, automation vendors and third party automation consultant
Educated to degree level in Technology or Law, ideally with business information systems qualification / experience
- Strong legal automation software experience; Contract Express, Neota Logic, HotDocs or similar automation tools
- 2-5 years progressive global legal practice or professional services business experience
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work within an agile, activity-based environment
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.